Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Chapter 26

I really value the tips in Chapter 26 ("Becoming a Professional Interactive Writer"). I just applied for an interactive media writing job and I know I'll find the tips in Chapter 26 useful. I like how the chapter noted that an editor position is not normally an entry-level position and requires that the person be a good writer first. I also like how the chapter noted that interactive media work at an agency can be really hectic. That's something I didn't expect. I'm glad I know that now. I look forward to writing for interactive media in my career!

Thanks for a great semester, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracie,

    Thanks for your last post on Chapter 26. It was fun reading your insights on writing for interactive media this semester and whatever route you'd end up taking after graduation, i hope some of the interactive/new media writing principles we discussed here would prove to be valuable to you.

    Good luck and have a great summer,
    Dr. B =)

    ReplyDelete